What is the Online file?
The Online file (also known as SAQ+) is an extension for the Safety Culture Ladder Webtool which you, as a web tool user, can use to allow your clients to view documents relating to the current status of your organization’s safety culture. You put the required documents in your Online file and specify which ‘readers’ can view these documents. You can also send out notifications when your documents are amended or updated.
You need the following documents for a complete SAQ+:
- SAQ report: a Safety Culture Ladder Webtool report which details the Safety Culture Ladder scores and steps that you have achieved.
- GAP analysis: an analysis in which you specify which elements you have not yet achieved for the next step on the Safety Culture Ladder.
- Action plan: a plan listing your company’s safety culture actions for the coming period.
- SAQ statement: a declaration from a Ladder Certification Body (LCB) stating that the aforementioned documents are present and that they meet the quality requirements. You put this document in the Online file yourself once you have received it from the LCB.
- Experience statement: an LCB evaluation of the presence and quality of the safety culture and whether the aforementioned documents are present and meet the quality requirements. You also put this document in the Online file yourself once you have received it from the LCB.
The Online file is only for use in combination with the Safety Culture Ladder Webtool. The Online file has been developed in partnership with TenneT.
Benefits of the Online file
- All your Safety Culture Ladder documents together in one place
- Easy version management: it is clear to see which documents are valid
- Access to your documents for any clients requiring this
- Notifications sent automatically if a document is amended or updated
- Meets a client’s (such as TenneT) request for a view of the current status of your organization’s safety culture